The design of the Duelund Premium interconnect takes the sound of the Duelund wire to another level of performance. While the wonderful tonal quality of the wire is still fully displayed, there is an additional level of clarity and openness.
The new Duelund 100 interconnect combines the Duleund 26 GA wire with their UPOCC RCAs to deliver 100% Duelund sound. Immaculate clarity across an extended frequency range while still delivering the wonderful Duelund tonality and natural mid-range presentation.
- 26 GA tin-plated Duelund wire in the famous oil cotton insulation
-four solid core wires woven in a noise rejection geometry
- gold-plated UPOCC Duelund RCAs in non-magnetic compressed paper RCAs. PTFE insulation between positive and negative solder points. *
- high quality colour matching external sleeving
- lead free silver solder
* Please note that Duelund has also introduced a second RCA series which are known as the "paper plug". These replaced the existing PTFE insulation between positive and negative points with a special compressed paper.
The Duelund 50 is different to the other Duelund interconnects offered by Aurealis. It combines Duelund tin-plated copper wire with Neotech UPOCC wire in a 50:50 combination. This results in a cable that is wonderfully transparent and evenly handed across the full frequency range. It is an interconnect that simply gets out of the way.
- 26GA Duelund combined with 28GA Neotech UPOCC copper in both the signal and return paths
- uses a 4-wire balanced geometry plus a carbon conductive shield for the best available noise rejection
- matched to the OFC Copper Link RCAs from ETI Research
- foamed PFTE internal tubing creates an air-teflon dialectric for the conductors and contributes to an interconnect with excellent flexibility