The cables listed below are available at a considerable discount to regular prices. They have either been used as demonstration cables or developed as pilot cables.
This is a very smooth and rich sounding cable with very good transparency and detail. Because of the high purity of the Neotech UPOCC copper it is tonally a touch on the warm side. Good separation across the sound stage with a depth of presentation.
One of the very best 75 Ohm coaxial cables on the market today.
Very good high end and bass. Wonderful tonal qualities across the mid-range. Features:
The sound of UPOCC solid core copper - rich, open and transparent with good detail and excellent frequency extension.
- total gauge of 16-17 awg per channel
- 4 x 20 awg UPOCC copper in teflon insulation per channel
- 4-wire braid noise cancellation geometry
- Swiss multi-contact banana plugs
- capacitance =53 pF per metre
- inductance =0.23 uH per metre
- resistance =0.016 Ohms per metre
- best bass achieved with amps up to 75 watts into 8 Ohm speakers
- a great match for a valve amp
Please note that this cable has been used for demos. There are some small marks on two of the banana plugs (see image 2), but they still fit very tightly in the sockets.
Aurealis Audio specialises in handcrafted interconnects and speaker cables using the highest quality wire and connectors.