The cables listed below are available at a considerable discount to regular prices. They have either been used as demonstration cables or developed as pilot cables.
The R3i AgS is tonally neutral, very smooth and has a deep and broad sound stage. The cable for sale has been used as a demo on only 2 occasions. It is in "as new" condition.
Same as the cabled listed below but uses Furez pure copper banana plugs:
- Neotech UPOCC copper in teflon insulation
- 4-wire braid geometry
- 2 x 18 awg per pole - equivalent to 14 awg multi-strand
- a very smooth and rich sounding cable
The sound of UPOCC solid core copper - rich, open and transparent with good detail and excellent frequency extension.
- 4 x 18 awg solid core copper per channel (teflon insulation)
- each strand is Neotech ultra pure linear crystal copper (UPOCC) - no grain barriers
- equivalent to 14 awg standard multi-strand cable
- 4-wire braid noise cancellation geometry
- ETI Research pure copper spades
- low capacitance and inductance
The R3i CuL is a tonally warm and fully detailed cable. The Litz wire carries a very broad frequency range which results in more detail, better sound staging and and improved bass end compared to the solid core or multi-strand cables. This cable is "as new" and has only been used as a demo a couple of times.
This is a pilot version of the R1 Dragon cable, finished in a different external braid to the regular Dragon cable. The only difference from the standard model is that it uses additional foamed teflon tubing for enhanced damping of the cable against micro-phonics. Better for noisy environments where footfall etc may be an issue.
Aurealis Audio specialises in handcrafted interconnects and speaker cables using the highest quality wire and connectors.